Summary from an article in new scientist : How to Watch the Great Perseid Meteor

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Do you know about Perseid Meteor? Perseid meteor is a meteor which come from the direction of constellation Perseus. This phenomenon happens every year in between 17 July and 24 August but only a few days. Perseid meteor shower is a result of earth crossing through debris from the tail of comet Swift-Turtle. The friction of dust and rock with the atmosphere make an appearance as bright lights in the night's sky. Perseid meteor shower mostly can be seen in the northern hemisphere between midnight and dawn on Friday morning of 12 august. "People can see more than 200 meteors per hour and this number actually is double as usual rate" said Bill Coke from NASA Meteoroid Environment Office Huntsville, Alabama. People need to keep their phone in their pocket because the light from the phone will ruin night vision and makes them harder to see the streaks. People do not need to use their telescope or binoculars to see the meteors because they can see it with naked eyes.

Link : newscientist/article/2100849-heres-how-to-watch-the-great-perseid-meteor-shower-tonight/
kobayakawa07 8 / 13  
Hi farida! would you mind if I give feed back to you? here it is:

... see the meteors because they can see itthem with naked eyes. I think 'it' should be replaced by 'them' since you use 'meteors'(plural) not 'meteor' (singular)

I am sorry if there are some mistakes. Let's learn English together :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary from an article in new scientist : How to Watch the Great Perseid Meteor