Summary Article : Oil Pipeline Construction Halted After Native American Protests

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Source of resources must sacrifice various aspects which would be contrary to the habits that have been there before. One example for the energy from source non-renewable like of petroleum. To get it required the cooperation of many participants including the people who are around or occupied areas from resources. It has to persuade that inhabitans made some attention about the dismissal of a pipeline in North Dakota.

The Dakota Access pipeline, if completed, it will be connect the oil fields of North Dakota to an existing pipeline in Illinois. Almost 1,900 kilometers the distances. But there are obstacles because the pipeline must through the river Missouri River near or called Lake Oahe. Local authorities also pushing the pipeline builders to solve environmental problems which not clear.

And the last issue of the threat posed by the pipeline construction is distracting from the sacred site which is opposed from local residents. There are also a result of the water quality in the surrounding area. However this is part of the other side to the process for resource aimed at the development in a region.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you!

Your writing is quite comprehensive but missing the strong statement of the article that you summarize and you should put that on the the first paragraph.

... would be contrary to the habits havehad been there before.

One of the example offor the energy isfrom source non-renewable like of petroleum.

..., if completed, it will be connect to the oil fields of North Dakota ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : Oil Pipeline Construction Halted After Native American Protests