Article Summary - Overworking style in Japan

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Overworking style in Japan

Overworking is the predominant cause of almost suicide case is Japan, It is known as karoshi. This October, the government reports that workers have average 80 hours a month, even 12% of them shows 100 hours. According to the survey, 93 workers committed suicide over last three months. While other employees suffered heart attacks or strokes due to over working. To overcome such problem, Shinzo Abe plans to include that in his reforms plan in order workers have a balance between life and work. But he confronts some difficulties since business practices required dedication to the job far ahead of performance. Such trend likely caused by Japan is one of the least productive economies, in the OECD, generating only $39 compared by America's $ 62.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Lincoln,
Here's my inputs and remarks towards your article summary. Hope this helps :)

- ... suicide case is Japan. (stop here. New sentence)It is known as Karoshi.
- ... committed suicide over the last three months.
- WhileMeanwhile, other employees (...) due to over-working .
- ... reforms plan in order to make workers have a balance living condition between life and work.
- ButHowever, he confronts some (...) practices requiredrequiresa total dedication to the job far ahead ofbeyond the performance.
- Such trend likely caused by JapanThis trend causes Japan becomesis one of the least productive (...) compared by America's $62.
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello! I will give you some opinions about your summary

(1) ... almost suicide case isin Japan, It iswhich iswell known as karoshi.
(2) ... over last three months. While other employees ...
'while', 'when', 'after', 'before', and 'if' should be in the one sentence with comma
(3) ... to include that in his reformsreformation's plan in order to make workers have ...
(4) But he confronts some difficulties since his business practices ...
avoid using 'and', 'for', 'but', 'also' in the first sentence
(5) SuchThis trend is more likely to caused by Japan isas the one of the least (...) compared by America's $ 62.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary - Overworking style in Japan