SUMMARY TED 3 of Patti Dobrowolski - how to reach a dream

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
SUMMARY TED 3

Patti Dobrowdski, a speaker of TED talked about how we can reach the best part of our lives. She believes that a picture can influence people to keep fighting and surviving to pursue everything they desire, to make it true. Draw a picture at our current condition and draw a picture at a place where we dream of, because a picture can cause a movement, can united nations, and feel to desire to do something. A picture is capable to activate our left brain which connected with the imagination, it activates the use of our right brain which connecting with feel of possibility and creativity. When someone draws a picture and he feels happy of the possibility to reach their goals, the brain emit serotonin which effects to the happiness, when someone feels the happiness they will absolutely believe to 3 most important thing of the part reaching a dream. They are see it, believe it and act on it.

Only 3 magic word can lead you to achieve the dreams that you designed and kept for long time.
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi..
it is a quite good essay..
here my suggestions..

... activate our left brain which [is] connected with (...) our right brain which connecting with feel ...

i hope it helps..
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hii Rosa,
Your writing is already great. Me as reader can understand your summary.
But, lemme give you some corrections.

... desire, to make it come true

Draw drawing a picture at our current condition ...
Only 3 magic words can lead you to achieve ...
David54 15 / 22 1  
... to pursue everything theytheir desire, to make it true....
..Draw a picture atIt reflects our current condition and draw a picture atdescribes a place where (...) can cause a movement, canable tounite the nationunited nations ,....

..it activates the use of our right brain which is connecting with feel ...
... happy of the possibility to reachachieve their goals,..
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi..
i wanna suggest some advices..

Draw[drawing] a picture at our current condition and draw[drawing] a picture at a place where we dream of ....[you still need more verb to complete this sentence]..... , because a picture can cause a movement, can united[unite] nations,

thanks..

Home / Writing Feedback / SUMMARY TED 3 of Patti Dobrowolski - how to reach a dream