(Summary TED) Philip Zimbardo the demise of guys?

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Based on data, 30 percent of men higher to drop out from school. In Canada, each 5 boys drop out in school whereas just 3 girls drop out from school. Young man can spend his time for playing video games and watching porn on internet. Video porn is very dangerous because it can ruin men's brain. I think parents must be more protect to their son, because right now pornograph became one of many entertainment from internet.
Alfin, there is a grave error in the summary that you wrote. You are not allowed to present a personal opinion when summarizing this article / video as you are only required to present the immediate and important information that you gained from the original source. Therefore, your summary essay will lose points for not following directions. I wish that you had presented the url of the original article / video for our reference here. It is important that we learn the actual information you were provided with in order for us to properly assess your work. Right now, the work is coming across as sloppy and uninformative because there is a lack of foundation or background reference based on the original. Had you made some reference to the other important elements from the source, we may have at least, been able to follow the flow of information that is required in the essay. It's not too late for you to present the address of the source. We can still review your essay in a better form if you do that.
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Based on data, 30 percent of men higher than woman to drop out from school. For example: in Canada, each 5 boys drop out in school (every year) while only whereas just 3 girls do drop out from school .

(what is the relationship between drop out from school and watching porn video?) Young man can spend his time ...
(and what do woman do after dropped out from school, do they same activity as man?

please to attach your video link, it helps us to watch the original video

Home / Writing Feedback / (Summary TED) Philip Zimbardo the demise of guys?