TED Summary : The philosophy of a happy life according to Sam

Jawa 11 / 17 1  
The philosophy of a happy life according to Sam

Sam Berns a boy suffered Progeria was an inspiring man I ever heard because he faced a hard life happily. Progeria Medically is a health problem which affects tight skin, lack of weight gain, stunted growth and heart disease. Several years ago, when he was studying at senior high school, he had a dream to play snare drum with marching band in his school. With his optimistic and creative idea, his family and he worked with an engineer to design a snare drum harness that would be lighter and more straightforward for him to carry and finally he could bring his dream into reality.

The predominant reason why he had an extremely happy life was due to his three philosophies of life. First of all, he felt OK with what he ultimately could not do since there was so much he could do. This did not mean that he ignored the negative aspects of these obstacles, but he officially focused on activities he could do. Next, he surrounded himself with people he wanted to be around such as his family and his lovely friends and the last philosophy was "keep moving forward". In a consequence, there is no doubt that even though he was suffered Progeria, he always felt happy.
Hi Bung, as this is my first review of your essay, I must say your essay targeted the core message of the talk, indeed, happy life is a choice we make and this will bring us to where we want to be. One good thing that you also showcased in your essay is the fact that, you have clarity in your words and more importantly you understood what the story is all about, this is a very important aspect in writing, you have to be able to understand what you are writing about.

Furthermore, you have managed to keep your summary in 2 distinct paragraphs and this goes to show that your summary is very compact and you are straight to the point and this is depicted in how you have written your summary.

Moreover, as much as I loved your summary essay, I would still advice you to practice writing more often and read a lot, this will open a lot of chances in exploring new words and new techniques in writing and hopefully you can develop new writing techniques.
OP Jawa 11 / 17 1  
thanks a lot sir...
I will study hard to enhance my writing
dils 20 / 33 2  
Hi Jawa,

Let me give you some suggestions related your writing.

1. Sam Berns , a boy suffered Progeria , was an inspiring man...
This is important to pay attention to the punctuation.

2. Progeria Medically is a health problem...
Medically, Progeria is a health problem ....

3. stunted growth and increased the risk of heart disease

4. ... his family and he worked with an....
With his optimistic and creative idea, he and his family worked with an....

Over all, your writing is very fascinating. It's a nice topic for the reader. In order to keep up your good work, keep practice and share.

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : The philosophy of a happy life according to Sam