SUMMARY ARTICLE : POKEMON GO! AN AUGMENTED REALITY NEED A CODE OF ETHICS NOW!

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hai everyone! Weekend is coming, so I will write summary about an exciting booming game, Pokemon Go. I hope you will enjoy my summary, and if you don't mind, please give me good brief correction. Don't forget! If you wanna read the real article which the title is " Augmented Reality Game like Pokemon Go Need A Code of Ethics-Now" by Katherine Cross, you can get it from the link below.

Pokemon Go is like a bomb. It spreads easily arround the world, not only children but older people enjoy playing Pokemon Go. Although there are some reverse comment : Pokemon Go is not triumph of the normalization of violence, the apotheosis of cellphone zombification, or even gamification gone awry, Katherine thought that Pokemon Go happens in peace. But, insightful question came out about ethics in this new era of augmented reality games.

First of all is the emergence of pokestalk.Videogames, since their establishment, have expanded the physical dimensions of art. Today, augmented reality drives in a new direction, place over game matter onto the physical world, and ilustrating gameplay into it. The physical character of Pokémon Go can compress harrassment that ever happen when we play different game.

Second is the pursuit of pokequality. McClatchy Report found that villagers in the rural areas have fewer Pokémon Go locations. This is a result of crowdsourcing. An augmented Reality programs where children can explore their neighborhoods with AR cover on trees, animals, and local monuments.

Can you imagine, if a child is killed by police just because looking doubtful as he was searching for digital creature? If it happens, Niantic should stand up to prove that he did a great virtual game bussiness practice.

link : wired.com/2016/08/ethics-ar-pokemon-go/
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Pokemon Go is like a bomb. It spreads easily arround[spelling]the world, not only children but[not only+but also] older people enjoy playing Pokemon Go.

Although there are some reverse comment : Pokemon Go is not triumph of the normalization of violence, the apotheosis of cellphone zombification, or even gamification gone awry,

these words are identically same with those in the article. please bear in your mind that summarizing means that you rewrite and abridge the main points from article by using your own word.

concern about the purpose of summarizing and the technique to do it!

Katherine [need more information who Katherine is in the form of appositive]thought[use present simple to express what someone feels or thinks] that Pokemon Go happens in peace.

But, insightful question came out about ethics in this new era of augmented reality games. = of augmented reality games in this new era

and ilustrating gameplay[spelling]into it.
The physical character of Pokémon Go can compress harrassment that ever happen when we play different game.

Home / Writing Feedback / SUMMARY ARTICLE : POKEMON GO! AN AUGMENTED REALITY NEED A CODE OF ETHICS NOW!