Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Summary from Article ​Are Potatoes That Bad for You? ( Elizabeth Narins)

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
The main thing why potato has considerably bad reputation it has high glycemic index such as the pace of potato to be digested in to sugar and dumps through the blood stream. firstly, the food has to be digested and simplified by small molecules called enzyme. secondly, anticipating sugar density in blood body by releasing insulin to sop up all the sugar. it become very easy to be rapidly absorbed if we don't combine it with any other food. in fact of it has high glycemic index though, but keep an open mind that the it's relatively high in carbs. according to research experiment the way to cook potato could significantly influence total carbohydrate contain. Serving potato with large portions can also be a factor why it becomes horribly danger to the body especially for potato lovers. for the conclusion, do not put your mind at ease that it is absolutely damaging your healthiness but broaden your mind about the way for serve potato and concern about how often you consume large portion of potato.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary from Article ​Are Potatoes That Bad for You? ( Elizabeth Narins)