Summary article: The questions remain after a bomb explosion in new york

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Since New York City commemorated the 15th anniversary of September 11th attacks a week ago, a bomb went off again around 8.30pm on September 17th, 2016, in Chelsea and Manhattan. The explosion shook buildings and blasted out windows. In this accident Twenty-nine people were injured, one seriously. Bill de Blasio, New York City's mayor said that the incident was intentional and criminal but he hesitated to call its terrorism while the investigation is processing. On the other side, On Saturday morning a timed pipe-bomb went off at a 5km fun run in New Jersey for a military charity, No one and group were injured. Whereas Islamic State has claimed credit for another attack at a shopping center in St Cloud, Minnesota

According to the article, New York is one of the world's best-prepared cities for a terrorist attack. Since 2001 the police department has ramped up its counter-terrorism activities. Mr de Blasio has promised that police presence will now "be bigger than ever". Cops will be on patrol at the UN, Times Square and other New York landmarks, as well as posted at subway stations. And also Andrew Cuomo, the governor of New York has deployed 1,000 state troopers and National Guardsmen to help patrol transport hubs. He promised that the subway, the city's lifeline, would be running in time for the Monday morning commute. He told, "we're getting ready to go to work tomorrow like any Monday morning".
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo Eve01

Just a little correction for you,

... Twenty-nine people were injured, one got seriously...
... in New Jersey for a military charity, Nobodyone and groupwerewas injured. ..
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi eve01,
Let me try to give you some suggestions

-In this accident Twenty-nine people ...
I confuse with this sentence, must use the proper word there
=IN THIS ACCIDENT, TWENTY NINE PEOPLE BECAME VICTIMS AND ONLY ONE GOT A SERIOUS INJURED

Thanks and I hope it will help you to improve your next essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary article: The questions remain after a bomb explosion in new york