TED Summary Why I Read a Book a Day? By Tai Lopez

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Tai Lopez shared his experience for everybody who pursued a good life which divided into 4 things: happiness, wealth, love, and health. The first are spend your 33% on your life around people lower than you and help them to find happiness, another 33% around people same level as you to become your friends, and the last 33% around people higher than you to become your mentor.

But some great mentors didn't live forever, and you must learn from their books. Book will help people to overcome their problem and help people to reach their good life. Tai Lopez want every people treating books like a friend, he said: "you must read it every day over and over and imagine yourself as a goldminer who just looking for that one nugget and then put it back on the shelf."
cinta_dollar51 - / 4  
hello @Yonathan
could i give you several suggestion for u

1. "The first are spend" it should be "The first is spending" because --> verb 1 must not put aux. be pay attention with subject verb agreement

2. "Tai Lopez want every people treating books like a friend" it should be " Tai Lopez wants every people who treating books like a friend" because ---> Tai lopez is singular in short you must put aux namely S after want.

thank you
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Yonathan, it's my pleasure to share. the followings are my humble opinions.

- I'm sorry to say that your writing is confusing in the sense of meaning and flow.

... than you to become your mentor.(The first (singular) is spending 33% of your life around people.... lower than you and help them to find happiness (what do you mean?) , around 33% peopleas the same level as you ..............................

- make sure you understand the topic then interpret it by using your own words.

thank you. keep practicing.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary Why I Read a Book a Day? By Tai Lopez