Article Summary - Russia and MH 17 Brought to BUK

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Russia and MH 17 Brought to BUK

Malaysia Airlines was brought down by a Russian missile on July 17th 2014, 298 people on board are death. On September 28th, (JIT) the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team consisted of several representatives from Australia, Belgium Malaysia and Ukraine carried out investigation and collected by myriad of photo, video and forensic findings, satellite and radar data, interviews with eyewitnesses. Those are called as "irrefutable".

According to Russia media published that a Ukrainian jet shot MH17 down since they were willing to shoot down Mr Putin's plane but the missile crashed MH17 accidentally. However, it comes to the JIT's data reports that no other aircraft were flying in the vicinity of MH17. Meanwhile, the investigators revealed that the Russian army uses BUK warheads, but Ukraine's does not. However, Russia dispute the evidence and argued that the JIT's report based on speculations, inaccurate and entrusted data.
Sal70000 3 / 8 3  
Hi @ Abrahamlincoln !

Here are the mistakes I spotted in your piece :

... 298 people on board were killed .
... Joint Investigation Team consisting of several representatives (...) carried out an investigation and collected ...
Those were found "irrefutable".

According to the Russian media,publishedthatan Ukrainian jet shot MH17 (...) down Mr Putin's plane, but the missile ...
.., inaccurate and entrusted data.(wrong use of the word entrusted )
erwiin1 9 / 17  
Hello, Abrahamlincoln!

Your essay is good, but I would give you corrections

1. Australia, Belgium Malaysia and Ukraine carried out investigation and collected by myriad of photo (a myriad of the photo ). The noun phrase myriad and photo seem to be missing a determiner before it.

2. but Ukraine's does (Ukraine does ) not. It appears that the form of the verb does does not work with 's in this sentence.
3. Russia dispute (disputes ) the evidence and argued.The plural verb dispute does not appear to agree with the singular subject Russia.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary - Russia and MH 17 Brought to BUK