TED SUMMARY: SARAH CAIN THE INTROVERT PERSON

VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Sarah Cain said that introverted person are different from being a prude. They just want to take less risks of whatever they do and happen to them. They tend to responded all things slowly. It is a nightmare for an introverted person because they are tough enough to socialize in school or work area. Based on fact, an introverted person more careful than an extroverted person to deliver a message when they work with their co-worker.

Three points from Cain; do not push introverted person to excite their feelings cause they have their own way to do the job, an introverted person please be wilderness for feeling something, lastly take something good from your own "suitcase" and start speak softly.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi, you have a well-written essay there. With a little bit polishing, I am sure that the above essay will look better. You may consider the following inputs:

- They tend to responded all things slowly.
- It is a nightmare for an introverted person because they are tough enough to socialize in school or work area.
- Based onIn fact, an introverted person is more careful than an extroverted person toin delivering a message when they ...
- There are three main points from Cain;.(full stops)

I think you are able to re-deliver the message in your summary. The flow of ideas is good and it is readable. However, please pay attention to the grammar and also punctuation during writing. Also, using one or two transitional phrases are valuable to enhance your writing further. Therefore, spending more time on reading will boost your writing for sure. Good luck with your practice!
Yuyahhhh 3 / 4  
They just want to take less fewer risks of whatever ...
They tend to responded all things slowly.
... to socialize in school or work area places.
... an introverted person [is] more careful than ...

... do not push [an] introverted person to excite their feelings cause [because] they have their own way to do the [their] job, an introverted person ...
wew018 - / 20 9  
Hi @VK wssh

Here are some corrections I have made for your composition.

that introvertedpersonpeopleare different from > I used "people " here instead "person" because it is safer. Obviously, the word person in your sentence is wrong because you used "are". So, instead of "person" or adding "s" to the "person", use instead "people" to be safe.

to responded > this is an infinitive, use only the base form of the verb.

toall things slowly

theyare tough enoughfind it hardto socialize > Avoid using English words that is hard for you to understand because this might change the meaning of the whole sentence. "Tough" is a good word choice but the problem here is this "they are tough enough ... " which sounds like "they have been in different hardships, that they are strong enough to face whatever situation it is" which is actually wrong in this sentence.

Based on fact,Basically, ... > I know you want to use a transition word, however, this does not work in this part. There has been no facts presented or at least. So, you can use different transition words which are just easy to understand and to use.

an introverted personismore careful ...

whenever they deal in different situation liketodeliveringa message when they work with their co-worker.

to excite their feelingscausebecause > Avoid abbreviations and word contractions.
an introverted person please be wilderness for feeling something > Sorry. I did not understand this sentence.
lLastly take something good from your own "suitcase" and starttospeak softly. > Make this a separate sentence.

Good luck and keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / TED SUMMARY: SARAH CAIN THE INTROVERT PERSON