Summary of TED The secret, social lives of bacteria (Bonnie Bassler)

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
The microscopic organism on the earth ,contain only few genetic materials, is known as Bacteria. they are single cell with special property and few genes that together can encode all of the traits to be herritaged and expressed. they can conducted complex biological mechanism including replication, respiration, and other complicated live process by them self. These metabolic systems can be done by transforming the genes into genetic information. They play important roles to human being such as, digest food,produce vitamin, and even the educate our immune systems to recognize the dangerous bacteria and keep them out of our body. moreover, they can defend and restrain human body from danger-threatening disease. 99% part of human anatomy is contained by them and seems like invisible body armor which shield our body from something dangerous. even so, they also have many bad impacts for us.according to Bonnie Bassler, An American molecular biologist, she astonished most of the disease-relating humans is predominantly caused by bacteria. the way to infect and penetrate human body is not by solitary bacteria but rather communal bacteria. The big question is how they can regulate their social live ?. the preliminary hypothesis is they communicate through chemical language. this circumstance had been examined by sampling ocean bacteria named Vibrio fischery, illuminating bacteria, which can produce and regulate the light (bioluminiscence) whether in solitary or live together.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

they They are single cell with ...
they They can conducted complex biological mechanism including which are replication...
They play important roles They became a vital role to human being such as which are, digest food, ...
moreover In addition, they can defend ...
even so Although, they also have many bad ...
according According to Bonnie Bassler, An American ...
the Next, the way to infect and penetrate human ...
The big question is how they can regulate their social live ?. the preliminary hypothesis is ...
this This circumstance had been examined ...

You can added an introduction in the first paragraph.
You can explain more spesific in the three last sentences.
fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Helo ivan,
You have done great but let me give you some advice

... the earth contain only (a ) few genetic materials, is (had ) known as Bacteria.They are (a) single cell with (...) all of the traits to be heritaged (inherited) and expressed(They are a single cell with special property and genes that combine into trait code and then will be inherited and expressed.

They play important roles to (the) human being (...), and even theeducate (this word sounds little bit strange, you may use another word like trigger, push, thrive etc) our immune systems to recognize the dangerous bacteria (if you use "and" you have to use equivalent word and cannot give explanation only for one word like you did for immune system, you can make any sentence to explain it) ==>Immune system has responsibility tokeep (fight ) dangerous out of our body. moreover, they can defend and restrain human body from danger-threatening disease (you have explained before, chose the sentence, which one you wanna use). 99% part of (the ) human anatomy is contained by them and seems like invisible body armor which shield our body from something dangerous (you have explained before, you can summarize three sentences above into one sentence clearly ).

... can regulate their social live (life ) ?.
... ocean bacteria named Vibrio fischery (typo fishery ), illuminating bacteria, which ...

Good Luck :)
Best regards, Tami
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The microscopic organism on the earth ,contain ...
=> The microscopic organism on the earth that contains only few genetic materials is known as Bacteria

genes that together can encode all of ...
=> genes that work together to encode all of the traits to be heritage and expressed

they can conducted complex biological mechanism ...
=> they can conduct a complex biological mechanism including replication, respiration, and other complex live process by themselves.

...such as, digest food,produce vitamin, and even the ...
=> such as, digesting food,producing vitamin, and even remaining our immune systems to recognize the dangerous bacteria and keeping them out of our body.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary of TED The secret, social lives of bacteria (Bonnie Bassler)