IELTS Summary Self-Flying Choppers Fight Wildfires So Humans Don't Have To

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Wildfires accident which makes The US to spent more than 2 billion dollars to fight with them and kill 6 firefighters is the major reason why expert in the US try to develop a new way to solve the wildfire problems occur annually. The best way is researchers try to develop autonomous vehicles, so firefighters can out of the battle and let the vehicles to solve the problems. In the result, a contractor which developing the idea showed off 4 unmanned aircraft that join with Firefighter department. Indago, a quadcopter drone, uses several advance technology such as infrared and visible light cameras. So, the firefighters become the viewer to see about the situation use a small device such tablet and help victim to safe place. To prove the abilities of this autonomous, The Indago was fought fires in Australia.
Dioba, you need to rework this essay. The summary that you present is confusing and the information used lacks proper referencing in order to offer understandable and relevant data to the reader. For example, in the second sentence of this summary, you said that 6 firefighters died or were killed. Was that during the whole forest fire season or just during one incident of forest fire? The timing of the fire dictates the proper information that you have to relay to the reader.

Next, who was the contractor who developed the vehicle? The company was named in the report so you should mention the company in the summary. That is so that the reader will know that you are not just making up the information. It is verifiable information that will offer your summary an authoritative and informative credibility.

Another thing, the way that you say it, the autonomous vehicle seems to be usable only for helping people to safety. Doesn't it help to fight the fire as well? Double check your information as I believe you missed some important parts. In relation to that, the firefighter controls the autonomous vehicle so it is wrong to say that the vehicle solves the fire problem. That is still accomplished on the human side of fire fighting.

Finally, when you say the autonomous vehicle was used in Australia, you can't just stop at that point. You must also offer information, which was in the report, as to how effective the system was in helping to combat the fire. Without the additional information, the summary doesn't really complete the run down of the article's important facts.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Summary Self-Flying Choppers Fight Wildfires So Humans Don't Have To