Ted Summary: The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed

goldieu 5 / 8  
There are some findings by Bill Gross about what makes companies succeed the most, what factors actually matter the most for startup success. There are 5 essential elements that lead to success such as Idea, Team, Business Model, Funding, and Timing. He did a survey of 100 idelab companies and 100 non-idealab companies to look what factors actually accounted the most for success and failure across all of these companies. The result is the number one thing was Timing. Timing was accounted for 42% of the difference between success and failure. Team came in second, the Idea actually came in third and the last two are Business Model and Funding. For example, one of the 100 non-idelab companies; Uber; came out with an incredible idea, business model, and great execution likewise the timing was so perfect for their need to get drivers into the system whose looking for extra money. The conclusion from this findings are for all startups that want to success have to do the best way to really assess Timing to really look at whether consumers are really ready for the companies have to offer them.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
These are my few suggestions for your summary

There are some findings INVENTIONS by Bill Gross about what makes companies succeed the most SUCCESSFUL, what factors ...
He did CONDUCTED a survey of 100 idelab companies and 100 non-idealab (...) what THE factors ... The result is the number one thing was Timing.(You should rewrite this because it makes readers confused)

... 42% of the difference between THE success and failure. Team came in second, the Idea actuallycame(Keep in your mind that each sentence only has one main verb) in third and the last ...

The conclusion from this findings THESE INVENTIONS are for all startups that WHEN THEY want to success, OWNERS have to do the best ...
THAT METHOD IS HARNESSED to really look at whether (...) the companies SO THAT THEY have to offer them.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ted Summary: The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed