Summary Article : The six best places to try modern 'martabak' in Jakarta.

Permata992 7 / 12  
Hallo guys, here is my summary from The Jakarta Post's article.
I really hope that you will give me some critics and suggestions to improve my writing skill. Thank you for your concern!

The six best places to try modern 'martabak' in Jakarta.

Indonesia is popular with a lot of traditional cuisine. One of the popular dishes from Indonesia is martabak which is known as the king of Indonesian street food. Nowadays, many seller of martabak create an innovation to increase their profit. Jakarta as a capital city of Indonesia provides many martabak's seller which has various tastes and shapes. Many people curious which is the best delicious martabak in there. Based on the data, there are six places which is recommended to try the best taste of martabak which has unique names.

Martabakku Menteng is one of the innovation dishes. The combination of modern styles with classic Indonesian cuisines serves the best taste of martabak. Besides martabakku menteng give several filling like red velvet or oreo. It also uses traditional ingredients such as gula jawa (palm sugar) and shredded coconut. Next outlets are Martabak Gokil. As one of the recent brands of modern martabak. It plays its role very nicely and neatly. This brand purposes for perfection and quality and also mentions creativity. The visitor can even make their own martabak by mixing several things from the menu. The other stands are Martabak Boss, Markobar, Bang! Martabak, and the last is Martabak Blackpool.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Permata,

- Indonesia is a country which is popular with a lot ...
- ... martabak create an innovation in order to increase their profit.
- ... Indonesia provides many martabaks seller which has various ...
- Besides martabakku menteng not only give several filling like red velvet or oreo Itbut also uses traditional ingredients such as gula jawa (palm sugar) and shredded coconut.

- The other stands which serve best taste are Martabak Boss, Markobar, Bang! ...

Hopefully it helps.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello Permata992
I've read your summary. These several corrections hopefully help you :)

1. ... Indonesia provides many martabak's sellerseller of martabak which has various tastes and shapes.
2. Many people curious which is the bestmost delicious martabak in there.
3. ... to try the best taste of martabak whichyou may vary your conjunction using 'that has unique names.

You have mention 6 places but three of them you have not explained. It will better when you explain one by one clearly. Thank you :)
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Selvi.
Let me help you to improve your writing.
These are my correction for you solely.

Indonesia is popular with a lot of traditional cuisine PLENTY OF TRADITIONAL CUISINES (A LOT OF IS NOT THE FORMAL WORD , AND PAY ATTENTION TO PLURAL/SINGULAR) .

... from Indonesia is martabak which is \ known as the king of ...
Nowadays, many sellerS of martabak create an innovation...
... city of Indonesia provides many A LARGE NUMBER (MAKE IT VARIED) martabak's sellerR which has various ...
Many A GREAT NUMBER OF people ARE curious which TO EAT the best delicious ...
... there are six RECOMMENDED places which is recommended to try the best taste of martabak which has WITH unique names.

... serves the best taste of martabak. Besides APART FROM THAT, martabakku menteng

note:
Actually, it is a good summary because I have found the point of your summary. However, you have made a few grammar mistakes, especially VERB AGREEMENT. On the other hand, you should write words variously.

OVERALL, IT A GOOD JOB.
keep spirit
good luck
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
... Indonesia provides many martabak's seller sellers[quote=Permata992]Nowadays (you can use recently) , many(many is too common, you can use a plenty of/ a wide range of or a great number of)

Besides martabakku menteng give several filling like red velvet or oreo. . it also gives several toppings like red velvet or oreo.
Fira28 6 / 10  
Hallo permata992, here i left comment to your sentences
• Indonesia that popular with many meal of traditional cuisine
• Many martabak's seller creating many innovation to increase their advantages.
• "Martabakku Menteng" is one of the many innovation dishes.
• On other stands are Martabak Boss, Markobar, Bang! Martabak, and the last is Martabak Blackpool

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : The six best places to try modern 'martabak' in Jakarta.