TED Summary, the skill of self confidence from Dr. Ivan Joseph

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
What is the important of confidence ? some people said, "without that skill, it will be nonsense to be a player." This sentence means that when someone lose sense of confidence on each person, they are not going to get anything or we can say "they are done". According to Dr. Ivan Joseph, Self confidence is the ability to believe in yourself in order to accomplish all tasks and It does not matter what the difficulty we will face. More importantly, He claimed that this skill was able to be trained by autodidact as well as by training program.

One of the pivotal method to learn this skill is practice, practice and practice because this skill is not novel ability. By doing so, lots of pressure or even negative talk that come up from others will be tackled soon. However, this usually depend on him/herself because no one else will put a trust If that person does not believe on him/herself. Other way that is suggested by the speaker is by finding the clue on how to decrease error during the practice season. Ignoring what people say while taking into account on good advice are the effective steps to achieve free-error throughout exercise. Additionally, creating positive perception in what individual does is also the key to secure the this skill.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text will sound much better if you apply the following adjustments to it:

What is the [...] importance of...
Some people [...] believe that...
This sentence [...] suggestion refers to the fact that, for as long as a particular person does not have much self-confidence, he or she will not be able to achieve many things in life.

all tasks [...], regardless of how difficult they may seem.
that this skill [...] could be acquired through training.
method [...] methods... is practicing, as there is nothing inborn to the sense of self-confidence.
By doing so [...] By becoming a committed practitioner of self-confidence, one will be able to address the seemingly impossible challenges of life, which in turn should make the concerned individual even more self-confident.

However, this usually depend on him/herself because [...] This part of the sentence is unnecessary... you should consider removing it.
Other way [...] Another way to acquire self-confidence is to make sure that the academic assignments are returned to teacher error-free.
are the effective steps [...] is the effective strategy to succeed, in this respect.
secure the this skill [...] such a skill.

I hope you'll find it helpful. Regards.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Ramzi,

What is the important importance of confidence ?
... of confidence on each person, they are not going to will not get anything or we can ...
... Self confidence is theat the first time you use an article, you should use a/an then in the next sentence you can usethe ability to believe in yourself in ...

Other way ways that is suggested by the speaker ...

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary, the skill of self confidence from Dr. Ivan Joseph