Summary: What Your Social Media Profile Photo Says About Your Personality

l1h4h 3 / 5 1  
What Your Social Media Profile Photo Says About Your Personality

Social media has become need everyone in the world. People upload profile photo in social media and it will describe their personality. There are an attempt to match the profile pictures about 66,000 Twitter users with their personality traits. Preoţiuc-Pietro and his colleagues analysed each person's 3200 most recent tweets. It is done to quickly categorize the personalities of thousands of Twitter users. On the other hand, from the group of 66,000 only 434 which completed a traditional psychological survey. extraversion, agreeableness, openness, conscientiousness and neuroticism were big five personality traits which scored by users. The research showed a correlation relationship between test results and the features of each profile picture. Nevertheless, Mandy Jennifer Golbeck at the University of Maryland want to see in profile pictures from other platforms such as Facebook. Meanwhile, said David Stillwell at the University of Cambridge that analysis of the profile pictures are not enough to replace a personality. There are several methods to describe a person's personality by combine the analysis of the profile photo and status of social media users.

newscientist
Andi, while the grammar and sentence structure problems abound in your essay, it does not remove from the meaning of your summary. Your information is complete and accurate enough to authoritatively inform the reader about the data that you gleaned from the original article. There are proper references to the key aspects of the essay such as the other studies that relate to the study of a person's social media profile that will be sure to increase your final score in the actual test. That said, I have to point out the problem aspect of the essay though. The only problem that I can see relates to your first sentence in your opening. The meaning is lost. It doesn't really make sense because the full thought development of the sentence is not completed. There is no topic phrase or keyword that could have helped to give that sentence more meaning in relation to the rest of the summary. Aside from that sentence problem, the rest of the essay did very well in terms of task accuracy.
sleepycorndogs 3 / 5 5  
Social media has become a need to everyone in the world. People upload profile photosinto their social media profiles and it willalmost always describes their personalitypersonalities. There arehas been an attempt made to match the profile pictures of about 66,000 Twitter ...

Preoţiuc-Pietro (give more detail as to who this is) and his colleagues ...
It is doneThey did this to quickly categorize ...
On the other hand,Unfortunately,fromof the group of 66,000 individuals analyzed only 434 which completed athe traditional psychological survey offered. extraversion, (...) personality traits whichthat were scored by users. The research showed a correlation relationship between test results ...

... the University of Cambridge stated that the analysis of the profile pictures arewere not enough ...
... a person's personality by combinecombining the analysis (...) and thestatuses of social media users. (ending statement about your position??)
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai andi
I have some advice for you
hope it helps

Social media has become ...
social media becomes a necessity for people across the globe.

People are upload profile photo in social media

... personalities of thousands ofat Twitter users.

... University of Maryland wants<<< incorrect with singular subject

... pictures from other platformsapplications such as Facebook.

... the profile pictures areis not enough to ...

... person's personality by combinecombining the analysis of ...

there so many analysis, you can paraphrase it into investigation, study, test

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: What Your Social Media Profile Photo Says About Your Personality