Summary Article: Staying up late, the healthy way

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
The night activity such as study for the exam, doing deadline assignment or just keep eyes on the screen become pivotal reasons to stay up for several people. The people who keen to stay up late are more likely attacked with some health problems. It's better if you just take a nap approximately 15 to 20 minutes in a day and change it in the night to awake. There are so many ways to stay up late with the healthy ways. William Kohler as the medical director of the Florida Sleep Institute said that the bright light has a connection with our eye. Thus, turn the light on is a good idea to keep you awake. Also, consuming snack can provide you to have some energy in the night, but only for a snack that contains low-fat ingredients. The other ways to healthy stay up to keeps your body moving. If you spend your time to work at the desk, get up and take a simple movement approximately 10 minutes to walk around. Come with those reasons, to keep awake in the night it's will be a healthy way as long as you doing it well.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

The night activity such as which are study for the ...
The people who keen to stay up late are more likely attacked with some health problems can be attacked healthy problem.
... a day and change it the activity in the night to awake. There are so many ways to stay up late with the healthy ways.

Also, Therefore, consuming snack can (...) but only for a it's a different the snack that ...
Although,The other ways to healthy stay up ...

You have to explain the type of way to stay up late more spesific.
you can added the introduction in the first paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article: Staying up late, the healthy way