TED Summary : Street Art With A message Of Hope And Peace by El Seed

Iedha01 21 / 40  
There is a grey minaret Jara Mosque in Tunisia which is built in 1994. It has become more attractive and has got more attention from the local, even international press all across the globe. The most interesting part was its Caligraffiti which is a mix between Calligraphy and Graffiti. It was painted by El Seed, a talented Arabic man who was born and raised in Paris, France. He has that golden hands to create several universal messages through his painting on the wall, furthermore he stated that writing message is the essence of his artwork. Then,it is proved by that minaret's caligraffiti quotes which picked from a verse in Quran which says " Oh humankind, we have created you from a male and female and made you people tribe, so you may know each other".It was an universal call for peace, tolerance, and acceptance. Moreover, he stated so clearly that his goal in painting graffiti is breaking the stereotypes with the beauty of Arabic script. He didn't want to break lyrics of the poetry in the calligraphy. As it is an art and can be appreciated without knowing the meaning. It is the same with enjoying music from other countries. Some people assumed that this kind of graffiti is a rejection or a closed door, however he believed that it is an invitation, to his language, his culture, and to his art. He is so proud of his religion, that is why he loves his job so much.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you

...which is built in 1994 it should be

which build in 1994

...from the local, even international press all across the globe it should be

from the local and the international mass media

... its Caligraffiti which is a mix between Calligraphy and Graffiti. Since your sentence is about the fact that is interesting people so you need to use simple tense. It should be

The most interesting part is the Cali-graffiti which is a mix between Calligraphy and Graffiti.
korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
Hi..
it is a quite good essay..
I've got some suggestions..

There is a grey minaret Jara Mosque in[,] Tunisia which is [was] built in 1994.

from the local, even[to the] international press all across the globe

keep writing
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The most interesting part was its Caligraffiti which is a mix between Calligraphy and Graffiti.
The most interesting part was its Caligraffiti, a mix between Calligraphy and Graffiti . YOU MAY ALSO WRITE LIKE THIS

He has that THOSE golden hands to create several universal HOLY messages through his paintingS on the wall, ...
Then,it is proved by that minaret's caligraffiti quotes (...) in Quran which says ...
It was IS an universal call for peace,...
... his goal in painting graffiti is breaking TO BREAK the stereotypes ...
He didn't DO NOT want to break lyrics ...
As it is an art and can be appreciated without knowing the meaning.too simple
Some people assumed that this kind of graffiti is (...) he believed that it is an invitation...

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : Street Art With A message Of Hope And Peace by El Seed