Summary Article: The Stress-Free Guide to Making Healthy Eating Choices

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
People around the world tend to choose to be a healthy person. However, in this cutting-edge era the issue become a crucial problem since hard to help someone figure out the foods that contain some of vital nutrients. Government and Scientists in U.S. have the technique to increase outcome of the product. They called GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) that related to breeding. But this technique make some people who consume are get negative effect for their health. In other hand, people prefer to deal with natural vegetables. Sometimes they just look by the physic of the vegetable and then they can judge it is good for them. But they did not know about the artificial ingredients like pesticides on it. There are also someone who more likely to consume organic vegetables for their priority food than the other kind of technique. Organic and natural approximately have the similar meaning but natural sometimes untouched by pesticides. So it will become safe for other people who consume. Those reasons make some people are confuse to choose nutritious meals, because they want to be a healthy person.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

It'll make your text sounding more professional if you apply the following adjustments to it:

tend to choose [...]in favor of leading a healthy lifestyle.
However [...], it now became quite challenging for people to succeed in this undertaking because there is still much uncertainty about the nutritional value of every particular kind of food.

the technique to [...]increase such value in foods.
They called GMO [...] In this respect, we can refer to the technology of growing genetically modified vegetables.
Some people consider [...] this technique [...] not altogether safe.
people prefer to deal with [...] consume...
Sometimes [...] people are able to figure what is good or not good for them by simply looking at a particular vegetable.
But [...] This approach, however, will not prove very useful when it comes to identifying harmful substances in vegetables.
There are someone [...] this sentence doesn't make much sense.
Organically [...] grown fruits and vegetables are not supposed to have any pesticides in them.

I hope it helped. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article: The Stress-Free Guide to Making Healthy Eating Choices