TED Summary - If superpowers were real: Super speed - Joy Lin

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  

If superpowers were real: Super speed - Joy Lin

Flash is the name of the superhero known by its ability to run reaching 25.000 mph. Although it seems possible to be done by a superhero, it will lead to several problems when ordinary people have such special power. Firstly, it will burn our whole body thanks to we crash oxygen consists of small molecules at a high level of speed. In addition, we will hit anything in front us because we move over 1.4 mps and cannot avoid them. Furthermore, if we want to help the girl who will be killed by a gun and we move her body before the bullet hits her, she will be dead due to she move at the speed of light even faster than it.

Source: youtube
Lincoln, The Flash was never mentioned in the video presentation. This is an assumption that you are making because of the popularity of the TV program. For accuracy purposes, never mention any entity or event hat is not included in the original presentation. It is important that you stick only to the facts because when your summary is compared to the original source, points will be deducted for inaccuracies.

Your summation of the video is somewhat acceptable. It would have been further strengthened if you had been able to take note of Newton's law of motion which was an integral part of the explanation in the video. That was the total basis of the scenarios presented and accompanying explanations. So, while your essay is informative and sums up the video as best as you can remember, the summary still has room for improvement. However, due to time constraints, I believe that you will get a decent, maybe passing score in an actual test if you write this way when taking it.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary - If superpowers were real: Super speed - Joy Lin