TED Summary: What it Takes to be a Great Leader by Roselinde Torres

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Roselinde Torres who spend about 25 years observing many companies stated that about fifty-eight percent of the companies cited significant talent gaps for critical leadership roles. It means that many companies had failed to grow enough great leaders. She asked herself two questions: why is the leadership gap widening? And what are successful leaders doing? And he travelled around the world to find the answers.

In 21st centuries, if somebody just relies on traditional development practice, they will fail. The 21st centuries leaders must able to answer three essential questions. First, what are you looking to anticipate change? This question explained about what the leaders do with their time and understanding the world changes. Second, What is the diversity measure of your network? This question explained about the capacity of the leader to develop a relationship with people. The last, are you courageous enough to abandon the past? This question explains how leaders are brave enough to be different.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Yonathan..
These below are my thoughts towards your summary. I really hope you can review those and avoid the same mistakes.

... spend about 25 years observingTO OBSERVE many companies stated ...
It means that manyA LARGE NUMBER OF(avoid repetition of the word "many") companies had failed ...
The 21st centuries leaders must BE able to answer ...
This question explained EXPLAINS (this is a fact so that you should harness the simple present tense) about what the leaders ...
This question explained EXPLAINS about the capacity of ...
... leaders are brave enough to beCOME different.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: What it Takes to be a Great Leader by Roselinde Torres