Summary article. I want to talk about article of John's job interview.

Ikhlasul iman00 1 / 4  
I want to talk about article of John's job interview.

John is a unemployment now. He wants to do an interview at the school in 20 minutes. He has to go to the school, but his keys is lost.

He finds the keys in his bed, on the table, and in his backpack. So he get the keys in his pocket.
John goes to the school. He comes faster. So he visits the head master. The head master says to john," your interview is the next day." John has 2o hours. He laughs and goes home.

Tomorrow, john finished to do an interview. He goes to the school. He get the head master for one hour. So the head master gives a job for john, gives prize, and gives a calendar . so they laugh together because jhon and the head master are happy.

That all the article of john's job interview.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Iman, I cannot see the point of your writing. Is it truly a summary? Or you just create that story by yourself? First of all, it seems 'odd'. I am really sure that it wasn't come from an article. Who is John? Artist? Researcher? Whoever John is, it seems to me he suddenly came out from nowhere, without any clear background.

However, if then for example you admit that this is the story that you made by yourself. I strongly suggest you to change the title. Just write "A story of John the 'unemployed' person" or something related to that particular title. Do not add any additional details like "summary article" or even "IELTS task 2" on your title to avoid confusion of the reader.

Then, with regards to your 'essay', try to focus on the format first. I am pretty sure that this is about a recount story that happened in the past. Therefore, past tense is the most appropriate tense that you can use.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary article. I want to talk about article of John's job interview.