Summary TED: Your Body is My Canvas

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Painting is the kind of art that usually painted the object on the canvas. But, there is a new method that painted directly on top of the object, physically on surface of the object. Acrylic painting made human as object of painting. It skip the canvas, so it need to paint all of the body of object: ear, feet, clooth that used by object. And make it fully covered object's body with ink. In this way, it be able to take a three-dimensional scene and make it look like a two-dimensional painting. It came up by new idea from a woman that well-known as Alexa Meade. The method was found when she so exited and fascinated by light and shadow. That is why she have an idea to combine people directly into paintings process.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Alam..
These are my thoughts for your summary.

Painting is the kind of art that usually painted S (You are supposed to be consistent for using the same tense. This is a fact and here should demonstrate simple present)the an object on the a canvas (Object and Canvas you mind are general things. You cannot include article "the" if you did not mention the previous sentence) . But HOWEVER (here you should write a transitive word) , there is a new method that painted TO PAINT (Make you sure what you write is what you mind) directly on top of the object, ...

It skipS (VERB AGREEMENT) the canvas, so it needS to paint PAINTING all of the body of AS THE object: ear, feet, clooth CLOTH that used by THE object. (You need comma, not period) And make it fully ...

In this way, it be IS able to take a three-dimensional ...
It cameS up by A new idea from a woman ...
... found when she IS so exCited and fascinated by light and shadow. That is A REASON why she have HAS an idea to combine ...

Note: I hope those can help you to improve your skill. As many as you practice, you will master that as soon as possible.
Keep Fighting
GOOD LUCK
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi...

Painting is the kind of art that usuallyis painted the object on the canvas.
But, there is a new method thatwhich is painted directly on top of the object andphysically on surface of the object.
Acrylic painting madeuse human as object of painting.

... scene and make it looks like a two-dimensional painting. It cames up by new idea from a woman ...
The method was found when she so exited and fascinated by light and shadow. That is the main reason, why she have her an idea tocan combine people directly ...

thank you
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Painting is the kind of art that usually painted the object on the canvas. But, there is a new method that painted directly on top of the object, physically on surface of the object.

i would like to write:
painting is widely known as an art work that uses canvas as its paint medium, but .......

Acrylic painting mademakes human as object of painting.

It skips the canvas, sothen it needusesto paint all of the body of object : ear, feet, cloothclothes as the mediumthat used by object.

you cannot use conjunction 'but' & 'and' after a full stop, they are used in the middle of a complex sentence to connect two words, phrases or sentences instead.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hi, let me land you a hand.

1. Painting is the kind of art that usually paintedpaints the object on the canvas.
But, there is a new method that painted directly paint can be used directly on top of the object and physically on surface of the object.

2. Acrylic painting made human as the object of painting.

3. It skipskipped the canvas, so it need needed to paint all of the body of object:the body objectssuch as ear, feet, orcloothcloth that used by object.

And make it fully covered object's body with ink.

4. In this way, it be was able to take a three-dimensional scene and make it looked like a two-dimensional painting.

5. That is why she havehad an idea to combine people directly into paintingspainting process.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi alam here my thought

... art that usually painted s the object on the canvas.

ButHowever , there is a new method ...

It skips the canvas, so it needs to paint all of the body of object, for instance ear, feet, clooth that ...

That is why she havehas an idea to combine ...

That's it. Best regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED: Your Body is My Canvas