Summary TED: Saving Indonesia's Forests One Village at A Time

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Identity is something which can describe person or group to compareit with another. It can also be habitat or environment where they live. Muara Tae, for exampe, believe that their forest not just be source for livelihood or just place for finding wood or branches but it had been house for the original tribe. Since then, Dayak as a local ethnicity in Muara Tae worried about loging companies activity which is operating their huge vehicles that can obliterate the forest about 15 hectares a day. We can imagine, how condition of the forest in the future when the groundwork keep operating. The local goverment has authorize to make some regulations to inhibit deforestation in there and to safe the identity of Muara Tae people.
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

1. believe (believes ) that their forest not just be (is not just ) source (a/the source ) for livelihood
2. Muara Tae worried about loging (logging ) companies activity
3. the groundwork keep (keeps ) operating
4. has authorize (authorized ) to make some regulations

Some words are misspelled are as follows:
1. group to compareit (compare it )
2. for exampe (example )
3. The local goverment (government )

Thank you
Jnur 5 / 8  
Hii ,, you have some minor mistakes as well as "spelling", you should check your text again before you upload it.
- person or group to compareitcompare it with another.......
for exampe , example, believe......
about loginglogging companies........
The local govermentgovernment has

- You can re-write your first sentence to make it clear > "Identity is something that can describe a person or group compare to others".

- Muara Tae, for exampe, believe that their forest not ... = For instance, Muara Tae in East Kalimantan believes that its forest is not just a source of livelihood or a place for finding wood and branches but also it is a home for indigenous inhabitant.
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Dear Alam
you've done well, here several comments for you. hope it would help you.

Identity is something which can describe person or group to compareit with another >>> identity is sign to describe person or group to distinguish them with another.

It can also be habitat or environment where they live >>> it think this sentence sounds weird. write more clearly what you want to deliver.

pay attention with your spelling.
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
hi friend i have a bit suggestions for for you

logging company activities which are operating their huge ...

15 hectares per a day.

when the groundwork keeps operating.

so,please more attention regarding on spell,grammar.coherence,...
keep spirit

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED: Saving Indonesia's Forests One Village at A Time