summary TED's video: advice for new grads on living a succsessful life

adip 12 / 13  
Angela lee Duckworth wants to explain the power of passion and persistence. It begins, when she determined to resign from her occupation which as the professional teacher in the New York City, in her daily routines she usually teachs like the others in the same profession. When the work came back, she calculated grades. She makes an assumption that the grat number of people have such akin about IQ quantity. After several years she was teaching, she obtains the conclusion that what the students require in education. It is a much better grasping and studying. She started to assist kids and adults practicing some lessons. it arrives to accompany with private companies, asking some sales men or women, why they keep their career. Some of them have different response and answer about the reason of it. She talks about grit. It is passion and perseverance for very long-term aims, and is having plenty of stamina. Grit is sticking with the people's future. In addition Grit is living life like a marathon, howerer do not apparently with sprint. She started research in some school to prove her arguements whit surrond on her. In fact, besed on her data that grit is usually unrelated and as special items for whole people.

source
ted.com/playlists/158/graduation_now_what?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tedspread
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi there, Adip!
I'm going to give some corrections here related to spelling and grammar.

First, "It begins , when she determined to resign from her occupation which as the professional teacher in the New York City, in her daily routines she usually teachs like the others in the same profession" the words that I marked are the errors. when you want to described one's story, you should use past tense in all the sentence ,but in fact, you use simple present such as "it begins" where is should be "it began". and i guess you mean "teaches" when you typed "teachs".

Second, "the grat number of people" it is a minor error,really. It should be "a great number of people"

Lastly,"howerer", "surrond", "besed", "arguements" well, I bet you were in a hurry when you typed these, weren't you? they should be "however, surround, based, and arguments.

Type carefully

Thanks mate!
Riandi31 2 / 9  
grat = i dont know what the meaning of this word, maybe change into "grade".

... school to prove her arguements whit surrond on her . In fact, besedbased on her data that grit is usually unrelated and as special items for whole peopledwell .

Home / Writing Feedback / summary TED's video: advice for new grads on living a succsessful life