summary TED's video: 6 talks that are music to my ears

adip 12 / 13  
Rachel Armstrong argues that architecture that repair itself. Some of the building has the unique item before it was build. such as the blueprints, the workers and so on. Sometimes the building transform from small until big architecture. This sustainable, but in this century it can set with chemical reaction, and this is the way in wich living materials. She prefers to use metabolic materials for the practice of architecture and has a dream to collaborating her design with international scientists, due to the reason that It could move around the environment. She had made the research about some material, in a long time ago, until she found the unique material that called bottom-up material. In addition, if some people look even closer, the material could show the limestone, the little shells and little skeletons that are piled

upon each other. She makes the conclusion that the architects are never happy with just one block of an interesting material.

Source : ted.com/playlists/57/bj%C3%B6rk_6_talks_that_are_music?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tedspread
mahdinurianto25 6 / 12  
Hello Adip. I am glad to know you here.

"Rachel Armstrong argues that architecture that repair itself"
I think it is better if we eliminate one "THAT". Therefore,
Rachel Armstrong argues that architecture that repairs itself

Thank you sir, I hope we can learn together someday
Risty01 10 / 16 1  
- Sometimes, the building transforms/ed
- This sustainable, but in this century it can set with chemical reaction, and . This is sustainable for/on ,,, "this is the way in wich living materials" this sentence is not clear, it should be "This is the way that living materials ,,,,

- some materials
grintdevereaux30 9 / 6 2  
Hi Adi, let me suggest you some correction, I found some singural form and spelling mistakes in your writing:

Sometimes the building transforms from small until big architecture. [you need an auxiliary here] This was sustainable, but in this century, it can set with chemical reaction, and this is the way in wh ich living materials.

Also, this will be more better if you remove the word "in" and the comma, resulted in:
She had made the research about some material, in a long time ago.

I think that's all my feedback, sorry for the bad correction, I still learn english too :)

Home / Writing Feedback / summary TED's video: 6 talks that are music to my ears