Article Summary: Terrifying There Is A Search Engine to Browse Vulnerable Webcams by Laura Beck

Iedha01 21 / 40  
Laura Beck states that the people need to protect themselves as well as we can. One way is using a sophisticated device which is the network made up of internet-connected. It is called Shodan, a search engine of the internet of things. It's special feature that allows purchaser to surf vulnerable webcams.

We are able to put the webcam in every single part of our house, we can watch our children out by accomplishing it in our baby's room, therefore we feel safe as our children are still under control although we're at work. And we can put it also at our kitchens, living rooms, garage, front and back gardens,ski slopes, swimming pools, or at the colleges, schools, laboratories, and cash register cameras in retail stores.

The Shodan works by crawling the internet looking for IP addresses with open ports , it then takes a picture of what the webcam sees and move on. Otherwise, the long- term plan in using this gadget is a bit complicated as problems in regarding with the internet problems, however we always try to do a hard effort for making our life more peaceful.
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hii Ledha..
That was a great article summary, but i have some corrections to you, if you don't mind.

... protect themselves as well as wethey can
... kitchens, living rooms, garage , front and back gardens,ski slopes...
* the example should be parallel : garage is countable

it then then takes a picture of what ...

... however we always try to do a hardmore efforts for making our life more peaceful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Terrifying There Is A Search Engine to Browse Vulnerable Webcams by Laura Beck