TED Summary: Three Tips How to Boost Your Confidence by TED-Ed

Iedha01 21 / 40  
"Be more confident!", an advice comes from Kozmonot Animation studio which presents a TED-Ed animation of the three tips to boost your confidence. Therefore, it convinces us to hear the persuasion to be always confident when we face with a tremendous challenge in life where potential failure seems to lurk at every corner.

There are three factors which affect our confidence, it starts from our gen, we need a balance neuron chemicals in our brain for having a good confidence, the next influence aspect is about your social interaction of the people in your surroundings and the last is the self-controlled, decision maker and risk-taken refer to your confidence.

This animation video offers you three recommendation for having a strong self-reliance. Firstly, you have to try quick fix in your immediate confidence, the second one is always take a believe that you are valuable , work wild and capable, and strengthen your self- esteem. Head on it, turn back and take action, and the third is practice your failure and fix it. To sum up, whatever you face in life, you must be confidence that you have a greater knowledge and understanding
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Hi, Iedha01
you have done a great job!
here are my suggestions

when we face with(or we are faced with) a tremendous challenge in life

there are three( three of plenty ) factors which affect our confidence

the next influence aspect is about your social interaction of the people in your surroundings(how you socialize with the people around you)

the last is the self-controlled, decision maker (making) and risk-taken refer to your confidence.

This animation video offers you three recommendationS

Firstly, you have to try quick(quickly) fix in your immediate confidence,

Firstly, you have to try quick fix in your immediate confidence,the second (better to use secondly to make a connection to the first world, firstly)

keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: Three Tips How to Boost Your Confidence by TED-Ed