Summary: Time - J.K. Rowling Hints That Dumbledore Will Be Openly Gay in the Fantastic Beasts Sequel

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Another upcoming movie sequels authored by J.K. Rowling, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, casts an out of the blue clue. After several rumors mentioned that he will not be appeared in its first sequel, Albus Dumbledore turned out to be emerging as a young gay wizard who has relationship with dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald.

Will be filmed by David Heyman, the producer of the eight Harry Potter films before, this movie will portray how the wizards from American and England capture magical creatures escaped from a magic bag and involving the formative period Albus' life. However, not only the appearance of Albus Dumbledore as quite troubled young gay wizard, but also the image of the early years of Hogwarts what makes the fans cannot wait for the movie that will be released by the end of this year.

Source: time.com/4566727/j-k-rowling-dumbledore-gay-fantastic-beasts/
Alrisky, I can tell from your writing that you are a fan of the Harry Potter book series and universe. It is reflected in the way you summarized the story from time.com using information that is not in the original article. Therefore, the information you posed in your summary, aside from Dumbledore being gay in the new movie series is incorrect. To be perfectly honest, you did a good job in the first part of the statement because it adhered to the information presented in the article.

The improper information came in the second paragraph as you mentioned the early image of Hogwarts would be featured in the film although it was not referred to in the article. Hogwarts was mentioned only in reference to describing the future role of Dumbledore in the book franchise. You should always strive to maintain verifiable information in your statement by double checking the information you are presenting against the original.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Time - J.K. Rowling Hints That Dumbledore Will Be Openly Gay in the Fantastic Beasts Sequel