TED Summary _ It's Time for Women to Run for Office, Halla Tomasdottir

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Halla started her speech by presenting Iceland as the best place for women to live. She brought her audiences to look at the history where the first woman president governed her nation. She stated that by the president all of children who grow at that time get inspired including herself. Within years, she then becomes a candidate of four, the only one female candidate, to be a president in Iceland, so role model is the crucial thing to be owned. Next, she witnessed a day that a newspaper reported the changes percentages of each candidates, she cannot find her pictures on the news as her point is too low. Hence she decided to work harder and came to a mind that media, muscle and money take part on this election.

Halla then remark some points that lead her placing the second level of the percentage. The first is work hard followed by listening to your own voice and intuition. The next is team you take along, and time investment as well as attention. Hence, when women have a great desire to reach something, they absolutely will gain it since those points are paid much attention.
Askarie26 2 / 4 2  
@Hujjatul19hdiow
I strongly agree about it. Now, I am studying at Rausyan Fikr Institute which is a non-formal organization to provide and discuss about the Islamic philosophy. Here, we are also discussing about it, and our conclusion that women are eligible to lead as a president, governor, or some kind like that. But, the condition if they have fulfilled their responsibility in their family in order they can focus to lead.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi let me give some advice for you, perhaps useful for you.
1.the only one female candidate---> useless word, repetitive
2. so role model is the crucial thing to be owned.----> better if you make clear statement. explain about what "thing" what you means. For illustrate, so role model is the crucial problem to be owned.

3. excellent when you put some conjunction word such Next, but the flow of your essay not smoothly.
4.each candidates ---> each follow by singular

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary _ It's Time for Women to Run for Office, Halla Tomasdottir