Summary of Article, the title is "A Musician Creates an Americana Soundtrack for the Colorado River"

ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
This is interested article, tell music which content about environment, it is distinctive music because this always comment and tell nature which experience exploitation more over reforestation. This music is from a group band, has 4 members, indie genre folk and also focus to local environmental issues. They started to spread their nice song in London and oxford. Recently, they create a song, inspired by the Colorado River where they have purpose to inform nice place to listeners.

Now, that plan is turning into action. This September, the group will embark on Confluence, a three-week trip designed to bring attention to environmental issues affecting national parks in the Colorado River Basin.

They have strong beliefs that if we can suggest and give a critical suggestion, has purpose to develop and look after that river. Besides, those obtain inspiration to create music when they visited some place specially in creating sound track for Colorado River as well as those got it from the people which stay around that place.

After they had visited the number of places, they want explore the other place such as Grand Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, Canyon lands National Park, the proposed Bears Ears National Monument to interview some stake holder who joined in that activity that musician have target to making the next song, has different sound before.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello almajid, it was an interesting topic and also i really appreciate with your efforts to do this essay. but to make your summary and essay more good, i have some note for you and i think it should be good advice for you. so keep watch!

on the first paragraph and the first sentence, you write "This is interested article......" it is an error grammatically due to the fact that you use present tense on your essay. so, it should be replace with "This is an interesting article.........." and also, it has an subject-verb error on your essay. you write ".......this always comment and tell nature......" it should be replace with "......it always comments and tell to nature........"

i think that's enough from me, and keep practice!

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary of Article, the title is "A Musician Creates an Americana Soundtrack for the Colorado River"