Summary Article - Trumps presidency could be good news for science

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
There are three essential bases will be concerned by the new president, Donald Trump, namely space exploration, infrastructure, and medicine. Those will be continued as usual or even improved. Even it comes with several considerations.

Firstly, space exploration. Trumps remarked his plan that NASA should more concern to human exploration and discover more about the solar system. While they give earth observation mission which aims to find the new way of climate change to national oceanic and atmosphere association. In addition, he is keen to rebuild more adequate public facilities such as airport and hospital. Even it is good news for American; some argue that it will contribute to climate change. He plans to allocate $ 1 billion for infrastructure budget, but when it comes to where he earns financial support, it is still unclear. Furthermore, Trump promised to allow importing drugs and ease approval process of generic drugs. It is clear that this will make medicine's price cheaper price and easier to access, not only medicine but only marijuana will be legalized in several states such as California and Nevada.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Lincoln,
Here's my inputs and remarks towards your article summary. I hope you can follow through.

- There are three essential aspects that will be considered by the new president of the United States of America, Donald Trump. Those are space exploration, infrastructures, and medicines.bases will be concerned by the new president, Donald Trump...

- Those will be continuedThese particular issues will be developedusualas planned or even improved.
- EvenHowever, it comes up with several considerations.

- Firstly, in space exploration, Trump remarked his plan that NASA should more concern moretoon human exploration...
- WhileMoreover, they givehave the Earth observation (...) the new way to preventof climate change to national oceanic and atmosphere association.(is it a department or what? seems ambiguous)

- In addition,Heis keenhas a tendency to rebuild more adequate public facilities such as airport and hospital.
- ...; some argue that it will contributedamagetothe climate change .
- He has aplansplan to allocate $ 1 billion dollars for infrastructure budget , but when it comes to where he earns financial support, itthe source of that fund is still unclear.

- ... to allow importing drugsmedicine and ease approval process of generic/affordable drugs.
- ...will make medicine's price cheaper price and easier to accessget , not only medicine but onlyalso marijuana will be legalized in several states ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article - Trumps presidency could be good news for science