Summary article: Two Rafflesia flowers bloom in Bengkulu

Att98 5 / 7  
Indonesia popular with a lot of sites that shows the good scenery of nature. And also famous with a wide variety of flora and fauna. One of the type flora from Indonesia is often called to as the biggest flora in the world and the nearly extinct, namely Arnoldii Rafflesia. This flower has grown in two places, namely in Bengkulu and in Sumatra.

Many people who wanted to see live the largest flower in the world and almost extinct, the public could witness this rare event and can come to Taba Penanjung Forest in Central Bengkulu district, or to dam Monok Kepahiang Forest District.

Rafflesia Arnoldi Flower has attracted much attention of the public to view from the first bloom. Based on Gerhana.co. "People have come to visit, although it is not a holiday. The location is also not too deep in the forest."
andika_soppeng - / 16 2  
Hi Mate ,,,

Indonesia IS A COUNTRY WHICH IS popular with a lot of BREATHTAKING sites that shows the good scenery of nature. . And also THIS IS REDUNDANCY,,, CHOOSE ONE OF THEM ( ALSO OR AND) famous with FOR a wide variety of ...

One of the type flora ORIGINALLY from Indonesia PARTICULARLY IN BENGKULU. THIS IS often called Arnoldii ...
HOWEVER, THIS FLOWER IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE ENDANGERED

to as the biggest flora in the world and the nearly extinct, namely Arnoldii Rafflesia . This flower has grown in two places, namely in Bengkulu and in Sumatra.

THESE DAYS, Many people FOR THOSE who wanted to see live ORIGINAL HABITAT OF SUCH FLOWER, the largest flower (...) almost extinct , the public could witness this rare event and THEY can come VISIT to Taba Penanjung Forest in ...

AS THIS FLOWER BECOME ENDANGER, THIS Rafflesia Arnoldi Flower has attracted much attention of ...
Based on Gerhana.co. GERHANA SITE, "People have come to visit

,

NOT NECESSARY TO PUT COMMA HERE although it is not a holiday.

VITAL NOTE:

PAY ATTENTION ON :
1. SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT
2.THE PRECISE PLACE OF PUNCTUATION
3 GRAMMATICAL ACCURACY
S+V ALTOUGH S + V OR ALTHOUGH S V, S V
4 LEXICAL RESOURCE
THE MOST APPROPRIATE VOCABULARY FOR LANDSCAPE ARE BREATHTAKING, STUNNING, MARVELOUS, PICTURESQUE AND SO ON
5. ATTEMPT TO WRITE WELL-ORGANIZE PARAGRAPH
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
HI Att
Let me give you some advice...

And also famous with(for) a wide variety ...
... Indonesia is often called to as the biggest flora in ..
... places, namely in Bengkulu andin Sumatra.

... witness this rare event and can come to Taba Penanjung Forest in ...

Actually you summarization are quite good
Keep writing...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary article: Two Rafflesia flowers bloom in Bengkulu