TED Summary: The unexpected beauty of everyday sounds by eklit Hadero

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Do ever felt this world around in every sun goes up and down as a teacher for everything in our daily life? Language is and silent-totally without sound- are teacher too? Meklit Hadero who from Ethiopia and a singer-song writer in rhythm and beat (RnB) genre was talk about unexpected beauty of everyday sound around our daily activities. Firstly, she starts her magnificent presentation with some rhythm sounds like a church song and every audience pay attention about it. She told about that sound which a sound from a bird with artificial tempo by human but it still a majestic nature sound. Not only bird can make that premium sound, but also myriad animal, wind, water, even human breath are the teacher of real music.

Secondly, she told about language-the truly human's heritage in modern world-created the great deal of meaning and cultures. She demonstrated some words from Ethiopian language with some accents which made natural sound and premium music. That's was amazing little thing. Last but not the least, she believed world around with music also musical in silent. It was words with much of meaning. Moreover, human life with heart-beat song and human breath system's sound. She was give us some philosophical thought about appreciate every sound which teach us to be aware also dolorous less.in the last words, she said there is no the end of inspiration, just if we keep listening.
goldieu 5 / 8  
Hi alfa7,
I have some advice for you

- Meklit Hadero who from Ethiopia andwho a singer-songwriter in (...) was talked about unexpected beauty of ...
- ... heritage in modern world-created thea great deal of ...
- That's was [an] amazing little thing
- She was givegave us some philosophical thought about appreciateappreciating every sound which teaches us to be aware also dolorous

Hope it helps :)
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Hi Alfa! Well done, this topic is interesting, but i found some errors in grammar. Hope this helps.

Do you ever felt feel this world around in every ...

Language is and silent -totally without sound- are teacher too? (i have no idea on this sentence, seems to be difficult to understand. It is better for you to simplify this)

Meklit Hadero, who from Ethiopia and a song writer and RnB singer from Ethiopia in rhythm and beat (RnB) genrewas talk talked about unexpected ...

Firstly, she starts started her magnificent (...) and every audience pay paid attention about it.

She told about that sound which explained a sound (...) but it wasstill a majestic nature sound.

... heritage in modern world- thatcreated the great deal of ...

... with some accents which were made natural sound and premium music. (passive voice)

That's That was amazing little thing. Last but not the least, she believed world around with music was also musical in silent.

Moreover, human life with heart-beat song and human breath system's sound. (where is the main verb?)

She was give gave us some philosophical thought about appreciate appreciation in every sound which teach taught us to be aware also dolorous less.

In the last words, she said there is was no the end of inspiration, just if we keep kept listening. (indirect speech)
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Alfa...Hopefully the followings will help

There are some major errors in the use of simple past tense, such as:

... writer in rhythm and beat (RnB) genre ( was talk: talked) about unexpected beauty of ...

She (told: talked/presented/showed) about/ that sound...

She (was give: gave) us some.....

confusing sentences:
Do ever felt this world around in every sun goes up and down ...

Language is and silent-totally without ...

Keep writing, thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: The unexpected beauty of everyday sounds by eklit Hadero