Summary: Various Learning Style in School

WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
There are various types of absorbing-the-lessons style: visual, auditory and kinesthetic. A person with visual learner genes sits somewhere in the classroom that has nothing blocks their view. They tend to depending teacher's gestures and facial expressions. Their best study materials are colorful videos, diagram, and flip-charts. On the other hand, auditory learners take a position where they can hear well the teacher's voice. Listen other students and talk about the subject is the best way to assist them process novel knowledge. Other than that, kinesthetic learners need dynamic learning environment: hands-on experiences in math, science, and reading. Furthermore integrating building projects, sports, and art-and-crafts activities help out a kinesthetic learner. Surprisingly, educators have found other learning methods of students such verbal learners who enjoyed using word for speaking and writing and logical learners who had strong logic and reasoning. Moreover, there are social learners who best working in group setting: in contrast, solitary learners who prefer work alone.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Sisha,
You are suggested to post on the appropriate category. (Writing Feedback) Student talk is not appropriate if you need a writing feedback.

Here's my analysis of your article summary. I hope this can be helpful.

- ...of absorbing-the-lessons style. Those are visual, auditory and kin-esthetic .
- A person with visual learner genes sits somewhere in the classroom that has nothing blocks theirhis/her view. (your subject is "a person" not "people")

- They tend to dependingdepend on teacher's ...
- ... position where they can hear welllisten the teacher's voice well .
- Listeningto other students and talking about the subject isare the best way to assist them in processing novel knowledge.
- Other than that, kin-esthetic learners need dynamic learning environment such as, hands-on experiences ...
- Furthermore, (comma needed) integrating building projects (...) help out a kin-esthetic learner.

As you can see, several inputs and remarks have been suggested in order to improve your future practices. Mind subject and verb agreements, especially when it is related to plural and singular form of words. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Various Learning Style in School