summary TED's video: find you find your purpose

adip 12 / 13  
Army purdy said how to live beyond limits. She always has the same question. However, that changes her life immediately. When she was graduated from the high school. She fascinates to place where it snowed, and it the therapist. Until her life took a detour, she getting sick then she should hospitalize for several days in the hospital and the doctor diagnosed her with bacterial meningitis. She should wear pipes bolted together for the ankles and a yellow rubber foot with the raised rubber line from the toe to the ankle. She strapped on these chunky legs. She always asked herself, how is she ever going to travel around the world like her dream. She was absolutely physically and emotionally broken because she did not have to be five-foot-five anymore. The different time that is when a new chapter in her life began and this is when she learned that our borders. Fortunately, she always obtains support from her parent, and therefore they always force her to rely on her imagination.

ted.com/playlists/313/talks_to_help_you_find_your_pu?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tedspread
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi there, Adip!

I have several comments for your summary.

1. Army purdy saidtold us about how to live beyond limits. i guess you might want to use another word.
2. When she was graduated from the high school. She fascinates to place where it snowed. = there was fragmented sentence in your essay and it should be "When she graduated from high school, she is eager to go to a snowy place."

3.Until her life took a detour, she getting got sick then she should "be" hospitalizeD for several days in the hospital ...

thanks
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
HI Adip...

Until her life took a detour, she getting got sick then she should hospitalize for several days in the hospital and the doctor diagnosed her with bacterial meningitis.

you should pay attention to the kind of tenses that you used, do not forget to write the verb in a sentence.

She should wear pipes bolted together for the ankles and ...
i think it should be ' bolted pipes'
you should put an adjectives before a noun to make a noun phrase

The different time that is when a new chapter in her life began and this is when she learned that our borders.
you should put one conjunction in two sentences, but do not use it everywhere.

Home / Writing Feedback / summary TED's video: find you find your purpose