Article Summary : Vitamin D deficiency is widely overestimated, doctors warn

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Vitamin D is believed as a crucial nutrient for strong bones is warned by doctors since many people consume too many vitamin D's tablet than it is required. The wrong idea in using vitamin D have led to some misinterpretation tests, making people thinking they need to consume more. However, too much 'the sunshine vitamin' can increase calcium level in our blood, which can lead to some diseases such as nausea, constipation, kidney stones, and abnormal heart rhythm. Some studies reveal that vitamin that is needed by people are vary. Dr. JoAnn Manson of Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and several other advisers set the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for consuming vitamin D. Depending on age, the estimated that people need approximately 600 to 800 units of vitamin D.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Nda18,
I can see that your summary has already well-written. Some of the flaws are actually do not really distract the meaning. The reader would still understand about what you have written. Yet, it needs to be perfected for the betterment of your essay. I hope the detailed descriptions below would be helpful for you in order to create a better summary next time. :)

- ... nutrient for strong bones which is warned by doctors (...) vitamin D's tabletS than it is required.
- The wrong idea in usingconsuming vitamin D havehas led to some (...) people thinkingthink that they need to consume more.
- ... needed by people are varyvarious .
- Depending on age, theit is estimated that...

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary : Vitamin D deficiency is widely overestimated, doctors warn