SUMMARY Article : 5 Ways To Listen Better

Fira28 6 / 10  
Everyone have 60 percent of communication time for hear. However, only 25 percent that human get save from what we hear. Listening as mean from voices. And listening is a mental process is also a screening process. There are several techniques that can be done, the first is pattern recognition, the second is different ( we listen different, but ignore the sound stays the same), the third is group filter. The voices location human on space and time. Sounds puts man in time because voices always have the time embedded in it. Hearing is the primary way humans to feel the flow of time from past to future. Hearing loss is a serious problem, because listening is human access for understand. There are a few exercise that can help for improve listening. The first is silence (if did not in silence, enough stay in relax, no problem). The second is stirrer or noisy. The last is enjoy.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi fira, What a nice writing, but I have some advice for you.

However, [there is] only 25 percent that human get [to] save from what we hear.
ťťSimply, you need S+V to complete a sentence.
ťťa verb should not meet a bare infinitive verb. You can combine it by using gerund or past participle.

Listening as mean from voices. ťťyou miss your verb.

Keep writing. Best regard.
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Hello fira
Such a great writing
These following correcrions are addresed in order to make your essay even better :
Everyone have (everyone is belong to singular so it soppose to be followed by has )60 percent of communication time for hear to listen/hear.
... save from what we hear (human and we are not appropriate pronounc it has to be human and they). Listening as mean from voices. (?....what is the correlation of this sentence with previous sentence )

The voices location human on space and time.Sounds (sounds is uncountable noun, hence just sound) puts man in time ...
Hearing is the primarythe main way humans to feel the flow of ... (avoid to utilize the word repeatedly).

pay attention for sentence coherency, sentence and verb agreement avoid using word repeatedly...
Thanks
Best regard
Ifan21

Home / Writing Feedback / SUMMARY Article : 5 Ways To Listen Better