Article Summary: Weekend Rehab:Trying To Fight Off Pollution by Dawn Davis

Iedha01 21 / 40  
Dawn Davis shared his terrible experience which is related to the air pollution. He said that jogging is the only his exercise since he felt that treadmills an gyms are not suitable with him." I just always feel like I'm going to fall off a treadmill, and I can't bring my dog to the gym", as he said the reason of running about five miles in the three or four mornings a week with his dog and his friend, Vivian in Downtown Manhattan along the Hudson River. Unfortunately, he didn't enjoy it and he felt overly suspicious of the pollution. He expected more clean and fresh air from the plants along the river, on the other hand he just inhaled car fumes from a traffic-packed highway in the city. This healthy habit gave him positive effect but on the other hand it just damage his skin, until he has already found a cool jelly texture of antioxidant that can be put under the sunscreen. It prevented from dark spots and lines on the skin. Finally he had a happy face while running with his lovely one.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi liedha

... terrible experience which is related to the air pollution.
... felt that treadmills an gyms and are not suitable ...
... bring my dog to the gym", as he said the reason of running ...
... air from the plants along the river, on the other handthen he just inhaled car ...
... him positive effect but on the other hand it just damagedamaged his skin, until he has ...

#most of good but sometime you do some repetiton

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Weekend Rehab:Trying To Fight Off Pollution by Dawn Davis