Article Summary: This Woman Might have Found a Deep-Fried Rat's Head in Her Popeyes Meal

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
That incident might be the most embarrassing moment for Popeyes, one of fast-food restaurants in New York City, when a woman named Rosemary Thomas posted photos to Facebook of what a rat head looks like in her daughter's fried chicken. She uploaded the pictures and wrote: "Friends and family, this is a meal Popeyes in Harlem served my daughter, my niece, and sister." She even asked other users to share the pictures of the disgusting dark gray object which has been fried deeply. In contrary to its real service condition, in fact, Popeyes is considered as a 5 rating ready-meal restaurant by department of health.

As response to the incident, Renee Kopowski, a spokeswoman for Popeyes, stated "When things are found they usually turn out to be chicken organs."

We don't think so!
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hi Fitry..
i'd like your topic, it was interesting, but lemme give you some corrections.

ThatThe incident might be the most ...
New sentence cannot use That as a first word, because there is nothing to refer by That)
... Thomas posted photos toin Facebook of what a rat head looks like in her daughter's fried chickena head of rat in her daughter's fried chicken

In contrary to itsthe real service condition. in fact, Popeyes is considered number of as a 5 rating ready-meal restaurant ...
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Hey Fitri12
These following corrections are addressed to make your great essay even better :

That (That is only used if you've mentioned something before, so it is not suitable if you take it in the begining of sentence ) incident might be the most (...), when a woman , namedRosemary Thomas, posted rat head photos of what alooks like in her daughter's ...

... meal Popeyes in Harlem servinged my daughter, my niece, and sister." She even asked other users (you have to specified the which user..? ) to share the pictures ...

Thanks
Best Regard
ifan21

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: This Woman Might have Found a Deep-Fried Rat's Head in Her Popeyes Meal