Article Summary: Women's Running Magazine Featured A Woman In A Hijab On The Cover

Iedha01 21 / 40  
At the first time in the history of fitness and health magazines in the U.S, the cover star of the Women's Running Magazine is wearing hijab. It becomes a hot issue in this week. The people wonder who this outstanding woman is, and the cover star is Rahaf Khatib. She is a mother of three kids who has competed in two triathlons and countless half marathons. She have several uniques experiences as athlete who wears hijab. Even, at the first race, she was asked lots of questions about her performance. Don't you get hot? This is the most favorite questions that she had. If it is hot outside, you are going to be warm regardless! She answered it calmly. Although it is not common view in United States, However, she stated that her running community has been welcoming her nicely. In addition, she revealed her feeling to Women's Running that she are proud to be the cover of that magazine. Moreover, she want to show to the world, especially to her parents and children and she convinced it is meant that her sweat, tears, and training are worth it.
Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
Hi Iedha01..
Let me give you some advice..

....
... this outstanding woman is, and the cover starshe is Rahaf Khatib.
... three kids who hashad competed in two triathlons ...
She havehad several uniques experiences ...
... revealed her feeling to Women's Running that she are proudproud to be the cover of that magazinestar of the Women's Running Magazine . Moreover, she want wants to show to (...) and children and she convinced it is meant that her sweat, tear, and training are worth it .

good job. I hope It could be useful.
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
At the first time, in the history of fitness
She has several uniques experiences ...

that she areis proud of to be the cover of that magazine.

cocern about your grammatical error
i hope it can help you
good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Women's Running Magazine Featured A Woman In A Hijab On The Cover