Summery article of "Superfood doesn't mean anything, so let's stop using it"

hikuma21 2 / 3  
People, nowadays are easily to believe the promise offers by the superfoods related to get health and longevity. The superfoods may take attentions of public an otherwise poor diet and inactive lifestyle when those contain a magical elixir of life. It will easily to be sold.

One of the superfood examples is Chia seed. It is easy to digest when it prepared appropriately. By selecting separately the boldest superfood claims, comparing the nutritional profiles with less exotic fare and talking to experts, we get some evidence-based conclusions, not all of which go against the grain. Briefly, some things sold as superfoods are nutritionally superior to other, but many more are not.

That is informative knowledge. But the industrial food has no real interest to help consumers sorting the chia seeds from the chaff. Nutrition scientists have little appetite to do the lengthy and expensive clinical trials that would furnish clearer answers. Ban the term superfood altogether. It is not anything in meaning, and it harms than good.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Hi @hikuma21 , welcome to EssayForum. Here i hope that i can give a valuable feedback to help you improve your summary.

People,[no need comma, concern more on the appropriate using of punctuation] nowadays are easily to believe[you can simply write ' people nowadays easily believe'] the promise offers [which is offered] by the superfoods related to get health[healthiness] and longevity.

The superfoods may take attentions of public an otherwise poor diet and inactive lifestyle when those contain a magical elixir of life. It will easily to be sold.

[this exactly the same sentence of the article. On summarizing, you should rewrite and provide the main ideas/important facts/interesting data from the article on an informative way by using your own words]

One of the superfood[Superfood is a term so need to be capitalize, written within apostrophe, or in italic] examples is Chia seed.

i do not check more your summary. i realize you are still having problem in paraphrasing and summarizing article, but i hope next you will be able to do better by learning hardly. i'm waiting for your super summaries.
Permata92 3 / 5  
Hi hikuma.. i would like to comment about your essay..

I think that you will better to paraphasing article because it quite simmilar with the article..

In the introduction u dont need using comma after people and u can better put nowadays in the first sentence like that "Nowadays people are easily to believe....." and u can use the complex sentences to make your summarize more interesting for example like that 'one of the Superfood example is Chia seed which is easy to digest when it prepared appropriately.

This is my comment and suggestion to you please left comment too in my post. Thank you ☺
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
People, nowadays are easily to believe the promise offers by the superfoods super food related to get health and longevity.

i would rather write it this way:
people, nowadays are easily to believe superfood promising nutritional food to promote better health and longevity

The superfoods super food may take attentions of public an otherwise ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summery article of "Superfood doesn't mean anything, so let's stop using it"