I support the argument that the ancient languages are of no practical use and no help in getting job

kajuthapa 2 / 1  
I support the argument that the ancient languages are of no practical use and no help in getting job. As now we are in support of learning more practical education and now the students are learning the practical knowledge. I am of the idea that if there is no use of the education that we learn then just knowing that is waste of time. As we are entering in the very competing environment and we need to compete all the time and learning something that's of no use is not fruitful.

Now with concept of globalization we trying to learn the language in use that is English and learning the language not in use is not quite helpful. Learning many language might be good but not having use is bad. Instead of learning such language we could learn more practical subject and pre-vocational education like sewing, cooking etc. They are useful. Learning computer programs helps in getting jobs.

As I had learned Sanskrit in my school days and learning that had just one benefit that is I know the language but its obsolete for me as Its not the language in use and I can't get the job based on that and I don't have any use of hat knowledge in my daily life. So I it would have been better if I was taught more practical and useful subjects.

In conclusion I think ancient language are of no practical use and no help in getting a job although it doesn't hurt to know the language.
mirrrrr 1 / 4  
I would improve upon the grammar of your essay. Try including some sentence variety and transitions. Also, I'm not sure if you are applying to a liberal school or not, but I think it would be helpful if you were no so harsh with your words and demonstrated a little but more open mindedness.

Home / Writing Feedback / I support the argument that the ancient languages are of no practical use and no help in getting job