A survey related to studying the purpose of adults and the distribution in their academic cost

Steve Nguyen 1 / 1  

Cambridge 1 Writing Task 1

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared

The given diagrams illustrate the result of a survey related to studying the purpose of adults and the distribution in their academic cost.

According to the first chart, we can see the 2 largest proportion of those interesting in the subject and gaining higher qualifications is respectively 40% and 38%, while three following academic motives such as getting employee benefits, opportunities for promotion and enjoying studying just reach half of 2 above. A meager number with 12% focus on job-hoppers and a rest percentage taking up 5% show that there're very few people registrating course to meet others.

Meanwhile, from the pie chart, it is obvious that the majority of people opine that 40% tuition fee should be paid for individuals, following 35% for employers and the remaining 25% cost for taxpayers.

In summary, most of the adults making their studying decision based on their excitement with the courses and their prosperous careers. They also supported that Student benefits should be a top priority.

Thank you for all your feedbacks.

You have not written enough words to truly represent your LR and GRA scores. In terms of the TA assessment, you properly identified the content of the illustrations. However, you failed to properly identify the types of drawings provided (bar chart and pie chart). This is supposed to be a detailed summary report. Part of the presentation of information requires an identification of the measurement types.

Your GRA will be affected because you wrote long sentences that included 2 information presentations instead of individual sentences with one data presentation each. You have not written enough of a mix of complex and simple sentences to get a good GRA score. Next time, use full stops. Avoid using commas because the information presented in the drawing is independent of each other. Regardless of the comparison discussion required. The discussion presentation per paragraph requires at least 3 sentences, or 200 words in total. 200 represents the magic number of words required to reach a good C&C and GRA score.
OP Steve Nguyen 1 / 1  
Thanks, I really appreciate that.

Home / Writing Feedback / A survey related to studying the purpose of adults and the distribution in their academic cost