A survey representing the people who are happy in the US (IELTS Task 1)

anita11 28 / 20 2  
The breakdown of a survey representing the people who are happy in the United States of America is illustrated by the bar chart. This survey is measured in percentages. Overall, the citizens who are married are happier than unmarried dwellers. It is also obvious that having a child has no significant impact on happiness of the family.

According to the first chart, the majority of couples feel happy with their lives. It is shown by more than two fifths of the 18-29 age groups which are satisfied. In addition, 44 percent of the 30-49 and 65 and over age groups is felicity with their lives, while only 40 % of citizens also have same feeling. However, this trend is different from the unmarried people who tend unhappy in three groups of age, whereas there are 34% of older people feeling satisfied.

Nevertheless, 44 % of married couples, having children under 18 is happy and then forty-one and forty-three percent of citizens, having children 18+ and no children respectively have been felicity with their condition.

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The breakdown of a survey representing the people in percentages who are happy in the United ...
This survey is measured in percentages. Overall, the married citizenswho are marriedare( there are two verb) happier than unmarried dwellers.

It is shown by more than two-fifths of the 18-29 age groups ...
... while only 40 % of citizens also have samesimilar feeling.

Home / Writing Feedback / A survey representing the people who are happy in the US (IELTS Task 1)