Survey of Workers at Work (Supervisor and Co-workers)

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The pie chart gives information about the results of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships with their supervisors and their colleagues. Overall, the percentage of relationships with supervisor has a good condition in 2009 higher than 2005. And also the percentage of personal relation with co-workers has good condition in 2009 higher than 2005.

At 2005, survey of relationships with supervisor shows that worker have a very good relation with their boss, which is 61%. The other result of this research found that 26% officers have a good correlation with their supervisor and just 2% have a bad perception about their bosses. At 2009, the percentage of very good relation with supervisor increase 4% than 2005, which shows 65%. Furthermore, just 2% on this year shows that workers have a bad relationship with their leader.

On the other hand at 2005, research of personal relation with colleagues show that employees have a very good relationship with their co-workers, which is 63% and just 1% have a worst perception with other employees. The other result at 2009 found that 70% workers have a very good correlation with their teammates. However, in this year survey, there are no-one officers have a bad relation with other workers.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
AtIN 2005, survey of relationships with supervisor shows that61 percentof workerShavehad a very good relation with their bosses. which is 61%WhileThe other result of this research found that 26% officers (...) with their supervisorS, and just 2% of whom hadhave a bad perception ...

AtIN 2009, the percentage of officers with a very good relation with supervisor increased by 4% than in 2005, which shows 65%.

Note :
- consistent with your word options, such as if you mention supervisorS, then you have to use bossES and leaderS in the next sentence
- pay more attention on past events, subject verb agreement
- distinguish whether using at or in for time signals

Home / Writing Feedback / Survey of Workers at Work (Supervisor and Co-workers)