Sydney has more hours on daylight (2.473 hours) and it's more than twice comparing to London (1.180)

daya93 4 / 6 1  
The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph and table below provide information about the degree level of weather in London, New York and Sydney per month and total time of sunny days for a year which measured by hours. Overall, according to the data, London and New York have similar weather in winter time. Even though London is the city with least hours of sunshine as compared with two others cities.

In months with cold temperature, which started from November, both New York and Sydney are on the same temperatures, these cities were getting colder than previous eight months. They are on around 10 degrees on November, but New York becomes colder by 5 degrees Celsius than London in December. As the opposite, Sydney has very warm weather in November to March, its temperature remain steady around 25 degrees Celsius.

The summer time is peaked on July in London and New York, the latest reached highest temperature during a year on 30 Celsius degree. On the other hand, Sydney on July face its lowest temperature which on more than 15 Celsius degree, less by around 10 degree than in London. Though, Sydney has more hours on daylight (2.473 hours) double that London whose only 1.180 hours of sunny day.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hello Daya, you may consider my inputs toward your essay as follows:

First paragraph:

- ...London and New York have similar weather induringthe winter time .
- Even thoughStill , London is the city withhasthe least hours of (...) two others cities.

Second paragraph:
- In months with cold temperature During the cold season,...
- ...both New York and Sydney are onin the same temperatures,.(full stop) These cities ...
- As the oppositeOn the contrary , Sydney has (...) November to March,. Its temperature remain steady around 25 degrees celsius.

Third paragraph:
- ... peaked on July in London and New York,with the latest (...) during a year onat 30 degree celsius degree .
- On the other hand, Sydney on July, Sydney faces its lowest (...) more than 15 Celsius degree celcius , less by around 10 ...

As you can see, there are some modifications in the above sentences. Hope these help. Cheers.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi daya,

The graph and table below provide information about the degree level of ...
For your introduction it is better if you explain the chart one by one because it contains of different kind of charts .
The graph below provide information about the degree level of weather in London, New York and Sydney per month.The table displays total time of sunny days for a year which measured by hours.

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sydney has more hours on daylight (2.473 hours) and it's more than twice comparing to London (1.180)