Where Writing System Come From?

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Did you ever think about when the writing first comes to human civilization? Some researchers have different opinion about that. Yet the most popular theory says writing develop by three massive ancient civilizations: China, Mesopotamia and Mesoamerica. Developed of writing system was happen in Mesopotamia by Sumerian in 3000s B.C. In early their system, they use clay for writing to mark Sumerian calendar, but time by time their system had evolved to mark represented object and sound.

In 1500 B. C. in China, people use animal bones to write and predict the future. In the view of time travel fast and the system could not use bones again; nevertheless, they use metallic component to write, namely bronze. The origins of China literature influential the Japan and Korea literatures. Mayans from Mesoamerican in Mexico and Central America were create writing system in 400 B.C.

The researcher found the early writing system from Mayans in walls of many ancient structures in Oaxaca, Mexico. They write for religious approach for their God and explain how the world was created and will be end. Three of the early system of writing were influential every human's system in today's world.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Alfa7

I have some suggestions to your essay:

they use used clay for writing to mark Sumerian ...

In 1500 B. C. in China, people used animal bones...

... and Central America were createdof writing system in 400 B.C.

They write wrote for religious approach ...

nb: be careful of tenses use

hope these help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Where Writing System Come From?